Thursday, June 18, 2009

Is it OK for Baby to Drool on Your Stuffs?

One unique behavior my wife and I noticed about our baby is that she didn’t develop that habit of putting objects in her mouth. Not even from toys we deliberately lay on bed for her to play with. Instead, she would hold them in front of her, wiggled them, tried to open, rotated, but never “tasted” any of them.

My niece, on the other hand, is that type of baby who would soak things wet with her drool. From toys, to socks, even my nose (I was napping), and just about anything that she could lay her grip on and put it anywhere near her mouth.

I was once surprised when I reached for my mobile phone only to find that its warm and the keypads… well drenched. True enough, my ever so inquisitive niece was there. If it were any other baby, I would have gotten furious to whoever was her mom. But knowing how babies are, that is how they satisfy their curiosity.

Unfortunately, my niece went curious with my disposable razor too (ouch).

No comments:

Post a Comment